Tuesday 26 March 2013


Today I was excited to come home to a package with my name on it with this O.P.I Nail Envy polish inside!


I suffer (I make it sound like a disease or something) from very brittle flakey nails. My nails are very short and only grow half a centimetre before snapping, boo! I have heard this polish works wonders for nail strength and growth, it's a miracle! At first I was not keen due to the £18 odd price tag in Boots, then I went on eBay to find it for just under £10 including postage so I treated myself. I ordered it Sunday night and it came today (Tuesday) which is really good! If you would like the link to the eBay seller then just leave me a comment below.
I've been advised by a lovely nail technician today on Instagram that if you apply Nail Envy two to three times a day for three days then start again it works really well, but for now I am using it as a topcoat. I can't wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment