Tuesday 26 March 2013

App Review: CocoPPa - Stylised icons

Recently I've discovered this app called CocoPPa, basically it is an app where you can get customized icons of your other apps. It's really good if you want to make the contents your apple product really colourful and cute. 

It doesn't break your phone or iPad but it might make it slower. It only creates shortcuts to your actual app, therefore in order to keep your customized icon, you have to keep the original app. And also if you want to create one for email or iMessage, you can only put in 1 contact, so if you have several emails or contacts then you have to download one for each.
But this can be turned around, so if you have someone you always contact, then you can simply create a short cut for them.
It's really simple and straightforward to use but if you want a how to tutorial then please comment.




This is how mine looks like.
There are loads more styles and you can also create your own ones!
 (I'll blog it if and when I figure out how to work it) 


2 comments:

  1. I've tried this app, and it really did make my Ipod slower. Anyway, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. :) Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats brilliant thank you, do let me know what you think of my blog in the future, hopefully there will be alot more content coming soon!x

    ReplyDelete