Tuesday 26 March 2013

25 Beauty Questions Tags


1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers?
I apply my foundation with a Brush. However I only started using foundation brushes just over a year ago 
and now I couldn't imagine not using them. 

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light?
I apply the lightest eyeshadow everywhere first then I'll apply the darker eyeshadow from the outer 
lid and work my way inwards.

3. Do you prime your eyes?
I'm guilty of not using eye primer. However it is on my list to buy though, I just need to find a 
good one! Any recommendations?


4. Concealer first or after foundation?
I'll apply concealer first then sometimes again afterwards.

5. Go for manicure or manicure yourself?
I feel I do an awlful job when I paint, my nails they always seem to get bubly, or messed up so 
I would prefer to get them manicured by someone however i'm stingy so, this usually isn't the case.

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
I exfoliate both quite often. i do still use sugar for my lips, home remedies, all the way!

7. On average, how long does it take to you to do you make up?
On an average day around 20 minutes but if I'm going out around 40.

8. Do you wear make up everyday and everywhere?
No I'm not too fussed about wearing it all the time and quite regularly don't bother.

9. What release are you most excited about? (make up)
Currently none.

10. What's you weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
Shoes and bags! I'm awful!!

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
Only with whitening toothpaste but I plan on getting a lot of work done on my teeth in the upcoming 
year including whitening. 

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
Pluck, Pluck, Pluck.

13. False lashes or natural?
Natural, sometimes I will wear a pair of false ones on a night out.

14. What do you use to contour?
Ted baker bronzer.

15. Favourite make up brand?
Benefit or Chanel.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel
liquid for my winged eyeliner, but gel lasts so long!!! OK NOT PENCIL!

17. Lipstick, Lipgloss or chapstick?
Lipgloss.

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed.

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation, what would it be?
Browzings! My eyebrows are naturally white so I have to pencil them in otherwise I look like an egg!

20. Favourite color?
Nudes or very pale pinks.

21. Favourite color combination?
Neutrals and pinks.

22. Natural or Dramatic? (eyeshadow)
Natural.

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality.

24. Do you enjoy face masks? If so which ones?
I do enjoy them but very rarely use them, when I do I just grab a random one designed for my skin type.

25. Whats your current addiction?
OPI nail varnishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment