Wednesday 27 March 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil



I LOVE this hair oil. It's majorly multipurpose and I use it for so many different things. I run it through the ends of my hair before shampooing to really nourish my ends. I'll also use it through the ends before I blow-dry my hair to stop them splitting and finally I'll use it to smooth down any fly-aways or frizzy strands straight after I've dried my hair. It's amazing purely because it never ever leaves my hair feeling greasy, just wonderfully nourished. The smell is also phenomenal! It literally smells so good. I use the one for all hair types but there is also one for coloured hair which I imagine would be a lot more intense and moisturising. It's also pretty reasonably priced at £9.99 in Boots- HereEspecially in comparison to Moroccan oil and things. I've actually never tried Moroccan oil but I've read a fair few blog posts were bloggers actually prefer this one. I'd love to give the Mythic Oil a try also - any opinions?

2 comments:

  1. omg! I have this! it's really good after you've finished washing and dring your hair, it prevents flyaways and gives a sleek look. I'm following you!
    Take a look at my blog if you get time.

    Love Kiki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, it is a lovely product and amazing for the price, I will certainly be investing again, the product is also a good size, dont you think? Thanks for the lovely comment I'll have a little read of yours now:)

    Abbie xxx

    ReplyDelete