Sunday 31 March 2013

Its mother fucking easter!

well, its not because if you remember correcty Jesus' mother was the VIRGIN Mary, This is a story we all learnt as a child, however I have different beliefs on Jesus and all that crap (may I just add- I am not religious please don't take offence to my ideas)

I'm going to be creating a video for you of what I think happened between the VIRGIN Mary concieving him and his death.

So look out for a video over the next couple of days. It might be when easters over so it doesnt piss people off!

Yeah! Sorry blog on the go, probably made Nen sense whatsoever!


2 comments:

  1. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, i'll make sure I check your blog out, actually i'm on it now. Thank you for your lovely comment:')

    Abbie

    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete