Tuesday 2 April 2013

The future is near

I'm so excited, I have so many ideas, with leaving sixth form and being given the opportunity to travel round Asia I cant contain my excitement for how this will effect my blog.

I need to write these things down before I forget (This will be for my youtube vlog and blogger blog)


  • Testing of the locals favorite beauty products and remedies
  • Challenges of eating yucky things they have for sale food wise, like insects!
  • A give away featuring the rare things I find on my travels
  • A whats in my suitcase for before I go
  • I am also getting my first tattoo when i'm there- I'm only 16 Whoop!
  • Ahh shit i'm also apparently wanting to take a shower with elephants- that will be fun!
If you have any other ideas, please let me know by adding a little comment to the bottom of this post. Feel free to leave your blog links and I will check them out also


No comments:

Post a Comment